Membership is open to all lawyers and students at law practicing primarily in the area of criminal defence law. All applications are subject to approval by the general membership which can occur at any of our regular scheduled general meetings.
- The benefits of membership in the CTLA are numerous:
- reduced rates for CTLA annual seminar, banquets, and Short Snappers;
- copies of the informative Criminal Trial Lawyers Association Newsletter;
- invitations to regularly meetings to discuss issues of relevance to the defence bar;
- access to members only list serve where members share news, suggestions and advice;
- access to members only agency list serve where members can request often free agency assistance from other members across the province.
To become a member or to renew your current membership, open the Membership Application or Renewal Form, fill it out and fax it back to us along with your payment
If you have any questions about the form or the benefits of membership, please do not hesitate to contact us through this web site.
There is strength in numbers. Become a CTLA member today!